Georgian Wine and Food are one of the major ‘landmarks’ of Georgia. The route of our wine tour goes through the Georgian viticultural area - Kartli , here rare wines are made in unique small wine cellars from three local white grape varieties (Chinuri and Goruli Mtsvane) and one red grape varieties (Tavkveri and Shavkapito). Embark on a journey to discover the oldest winemaking technique in the world, and taste its products along with typical local dishes that you’ll learn to prepare yourself.
On the way to Kakheti we will visit the key city in the heart of Caucasus – Tbilisi, romantic and cozy, with many interesting little wine cellars and wine restaurants, where you can taste wine and food of local cousin.
After Kartli Region and Tbilisi, we move towards Kakheti – the heart of Georgian winemaking, hosting most of the Georgian wine brands. Wine producing here started 8 000 years ago, using old tradition technology.
This three-day Wine Tour with us will leave you feeling of understanding secret of wine art, from the country which is known as The Cradle of Wine.
- Tbilisi, Teliani valley, Chateau Mukhrani
- Alaverdi Monastery Winery, Shumi Winery , Tsinandali
- Signagi, Kvareli, Winery Khareba, Gvirabi, Tbilisi
- Transport service (comfortable transport)
- Museum fees
- Qualified guide during the whole tour
- Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
- The first medical assistance