Georgian Wine and Food are one of the major ‘landmarks’ of Georgia. The route of our wine tour goes through the Georgian viticultural area - Kartli , here rare wines are made in unique small wine cellars from three local white grape varieties (Chinuri and Goruli Mtsvane) and one red grape varieties (Tavkveri and Shavkapito). Embark on a journey to discover the oldest winemaking technique in the world, and taste its products along with typical local dishes that you’ll learn to prepare yourself.
This Wine Tour with us will leave you feeling of understanding secret of wine art, from the country which is known as The Cradle of Wine.
- Guramishvili wine cellar
- Chateau Mukhrani Winery
- Georgian Wine Chamber (Mtskheta)
- Transport service (comfortable transport)
- Museum fees
- Qualified guide during the whole tour
- Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
- The first medical assistance