Our pilgrim tour program made up in such a way that you have the opportunity to get to know the rich and interesting culture and history of Georgia. The tunic of the Lord; St. Mary’s garment and sash; convents founded by the holy Assyrian fathers ; the churches and monasteries dating back from the fifth century to nowadays, many of which are true masterpieces and make part of the world’s cultural heritage of the UNESCO – these and more you’ll have the chance to see if you join the pilgrim tour to Georgia.
3 day pilgrim tour covers Tbilisi, Mtskheta and Kakheti.
- Tbilisi, Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati (VI Century), Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
- Kakheti: Bodbe, Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe, Nekresi Monastery (IV century), Gremy, Tbilisi
- Mtskheta , Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Monastery, Dჯvari Monastery, Tbilisi
- Transport service (comfortable transport)
- Museum fees
- Qualified guide during the whole tour
- Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
- The first medical assistance