- Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino
Alazani valley is called motherland of wine. The first stop is in Signagi-city of love. From where you can see amazing view to Alazani valley. We will see fortress wall in Signagi and then we will visit Ethnographic park, there you will be able to taste famous Kakhetian wine. Our final stop is ancient Bodbe monastery of VII century.
- Transport service (comfortable transport)
- Museum fees
- Qualified guide during the whole tour
- Dinner in traditional Georgian restaurant
- The first medical assistance